ESCO Anti-Vibration Table
£0.00The AVT-1 is specially made for purposes of providing effective passive-type damping of vibrations. Inverted microscopes with micromanipulators are used for Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and must be completely isolated from external vibrations.
ESCO Fertilisafe™ Multi-Zone ART Workstation
- Designed for use in applications that require a high level of environmental condition control
- Advanced Multiple (9+1) independent heated work surfaces
- Surveillance system with data logging for maximum sample protection
- Laminar airflow with ULPA filtration ensures 99.999% efficiency
- Low noise and low vibration help to create a better working environment for the embryologist
- Provision for microscope integration
- Humidification system
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations
Miri® Multi-room Incubator
ESCO MIRI CE Marked as Medical Device for IVF
The ESCO MIRI is a revolution in form and functionality for CO2 incubators for IVF. Equipped with 6 chambers, the MIRI is a bench-top incubator that allows users to access their cultures in one chamber without affecting the neighboring chambers. Thus harmful effects of fluctuations in temperature and gas caused by frequent incubator access are avoided.
Built specifically for IVF laboratories and clinics to provide the best standards of care.
- 6 completely separate heating chambers for safe and secure handling of your embryos
- Total capacity of up to 24 standard 60mm culture dishes or 48 x 35mm
- All chamber and lid temperatures are independently calibrated
- Direct heat transfer allows for fast recovery
- Heated Lid prevents condensation and enhances temperature regulation and recovery
- Separate CO2 and O2 regulation means expensive pre-mixed gases are not required
- Air is continuously cleaned by HEPA/VOC filters, and UV light.
MIRI® Time Lapse Incubator
ESCO MIRI® TL
CE Marked Medical Device for IVF
The New Esco MIRI® TL, Time Lapse monitoring of embryo development. The ESCO Miri® TL is optimised for clinical and IVF procedures and designed to support existing quality assurance routines. This value-added treatment combines unique incubation environment with secure and safe procedures. It has a digitalised documentation for data export. This incubation system also provides predictability in the daily handling and is currently the market’s lowest cost of ownership.
- 6 incubation chambers set new standards for a safe and secure handling of your embryos
- Time lapse monitoring with 5 minute picture interval
- 3 softwares:
- MIRI TL SW (running on the PC in the MIRI TL);
- MIRI TL Server (running on a seperate powerful PC);
- MIRI TL Viewer (Running on a powerful client touch PC)
- 1 CultureCoin per MIRI TL chamber; 14 embryos per CultureCoin
- Heated lids prevent condensation and enhances temperature regulation / recovery